Contemplation of Current Crisis and Conveyance of Consecrated Care for Concerned Contemporaries in Christ

We are in a tough season but before I allow myself to worry, weep or whine, I will willingly worship!  I believe this is what God had in mind when He asked the children of Israel to build altars of remembrance (Exodus 20:24) that their hearts would not fail in times of distress and that they would find the courage to press on toward the upward call on their lives; irrevocable, irrepressible and inescapable. (Joshua 1:9; Philippians 3:14; Romans 11:29)  God is absolutely for us. (Romans 8:31)  Here are some thoughts to ponder...

Do I know that God loves me? Most people don't. Do I hear His voice most of the time? Most people don't. Do I have the ability to see, smell, taste, walk, dance, write, sing, talk, hear, work? Some people don't. Do I have people in my life that love me and enjoy my company? Some people don't. Do I have clothes to wear and food to eat and a roof over my head? Some people don't. Do I experience high energy, laughter, enthusiasm? Some people don't. Do I understand what complete forgiveness is mine and that I live in Covenant relationship with the Creator of the Universe? Some people don't. Have I received healing? Some people have not. Have I witnessed or received miracles? Some people have not. Have I experienced God's overwhelming presence so much so that I wept uncontrollably at the embrace of such limitless passionate regard for me? Some people have not. Have I heard God whisper insight and understanding to my heart and mind regarding issues of life that captivated me in wonder and amazement? Most people have not. Have I experienced shipwreck; beatings; imprisonment? Some people have.  It seems part of the course for intimates.  Just a thought.

"You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

"Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things." Phillipians 4:4

"I will bless the LORD at all times;

His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul will make its boast in the LORD;
The humble will hear it and rejoice. O magnify the LORD with me,
And let us exalt His name together.
I sought the LORD, and He answered me,
And delivered me from all my fears." Psalm 34:1-4